Welcome to the Finnish Trade Register
The Finnish Trade Register is a public register that contains information on traders and businesses. The majority of businesses are limited liability companies and private traders. The register contains official details of businesses all over Finland. Read more.
Are you starting a business?
Do you need help with choosing a company form? Do you need help with practical arrangements of starting a business?
Read more about other service providers offering help for starting a business
Trade Register’s advisory service provides advice in matters relating to notifications and applications to be filed with the Trade Register.
Read more about the Advisory service of the Trade Register
How to file a notification to the Trade Register?
Are you starting a business? Are you changing your business details? Are you closing down your company?
Choose the type of notification and the correct company form in the left-hand menu for further instructions.
Are you looking for information about businesses?
The Virre Information Service provides instant Trade Register information in electronic form.
Documents available in English include:
- translated information from the Trade Register extract
- the registration certificate
You can also make searches in English. Some information, for example financial statements, is available either in Finnish or in Swedish.Read more.
Trade Register handling fees changed on 1 September 2014
Our Trade Register handling fees changed on 1 September 2014 by Decree 696/2014 of the Ministry of Employment and the Economy.
- Update the contact details of your business; submit changes to BIS Search free of charge 03.09.2014
- Trade Register handling fees changed on 1 September 2014 03.09.2014
- Changes to Trade Register handling fees from 1 September 2014 22.08.2014
- PRH introduces new LEI common data file format 15.08.2014