IP for You - Online seminar for IP professionals
In this IP for You online seminar experts from EUIPO and Finnish Patent and Registration Office will deliver presentations aimed at IP Lawyers, paralegals and other IP professionals.
The seminar will take place on Thursday 6 October 2022 at 10:00-13:00 EEST. It will focus on procedures and practices of the European Union Trade Marks:
- Absolute Grounds - Practical session
- Examiner`s report with tip, tricks and tools for the parties in opposition proceedings
- Latest changes to the EUIPO Examination Guidelines and recent cases in the area of EU Trade Mark oppositions
- EUIPO and Member States - Creating Common Practices
- SME Fund: what`s new in the EUIPO?
The seminar is organized by the EUIPO in collaboration with the Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH).
The seminar is free of charge. However, the attendees do need to register in advance.
For further information and registration please visit the event website:
https://euipo.blumm.it/event/ar/1/finland-ipforyou Open link in a new tab