Welcome to the Finnish Trade Register
The Finnish Trade Register is a public register that contains information on traders and businesses. The majority of businesses are limited liability companies and private traders. The register contains official details of businesses all over Finland. Read more.
Are you starting a business?
Do you need help with choosing a company form? Do you need help with practical arrangements of starting a business?
Read more about other service providers offering help for starting a business
Trade Register’s advisory service provides advice in matters relating to notifications and applications to be filed with the Trade Register.
Read more about the Advisory service of the Trade Register
How to file a notification to the Trade Register?
Are you starting a business? Are you changing your business details? Are you closing down your company?
Choose the type of notification and the correct company form in the left-hand menu for further instructions.
Are you looking for information about businesses?
The Virre Information Service provides instant Trade Register information in electronic form.
Documents available in English include:
- translated information from the Trade Register extract
- the registration certificate
You can also make searches in English. Some information, for example financial statements, is available either in Finnish or in Swedish.Read more.
- Fast-track processing for Trade Register notifications filed online 12.05.2015
- Organisation rules will not be available in the Virre Information Service from 8 May 2015, 4.00 pm, to 10 May 2015, 3.00 pm 07.05.2015
- Local register offices and ELY centres will no longer be local authorities in matters relating to the Trade Register and Register of Associations – PRH takes over housing company tasks from local register offices in September 23.04.2015
- Now you can automatically download a file with all allocated LEI codes 17.04.2015