Welcome to the Finnish Trade Register
The Finnish Trade Register is a public register that contains information on traders and businesses. The majority of businesses are limited liability companies and private traders. The register contains official details of businesses all over Finland. Read more.
Are you starting a business?
Do you need help with choosing a company form? Do you need help with practical arrangements of starting a business?
Read more about other service providers offering help for starting a business
Trade Register’s advisory service provides advice in matters relating to notifications and applications to be filed with the Trade Register.
Read more about the Advisory service of the Trade Register
How to file a notification to the Trade Register?
Are you starting a business? Are you changing your business details? Are you closing down your company?
Choose the type of notification and the correct company form in the left-hand menu for further instructions.
Are you looking for information about businesses?
The Virre Information Service provides instant Trade Register information in electronic form.
Documents available in English include:
- translated information from the Trade Register extract
- the registration certificate
You can also make searches in English. Some information, for example financial statements, is available either in Finnish or in Swedish.Read more.
- Problem with document order forms now fixed – check your orders placed on 7 February 2017 07.02.2017
- Technical problems in our document order forms 07.02.2017
- Interruption to online filing at ytj.fi on Tuesday 13 December from 8.00 to 12.00 12.12.2016
- Name checking service for companies – study alternative names 24.11.2016