Financial statements form

If you file any other tax return form than 6B (for example tax return form 4 for real estate corporations), then you must send your financial statements directly to the Trade Register. In that case, submit the financial statements to the Trade Register together with the form.

Submit the final accounts of merger/demerger or liquidation directly to the Trade Register together with the form.

See our instructions on how to file financial statements (annual accounts) to the Trade Register.

Use a form either in Finnish or in Swedish to file your financial statements:

Save the forms to your computer before filling them in.

Send the forms together with the financial statements by email or by post. The addresses can be found on the form.

Printable version
Latest update 26.08.2022