Has inventor Sam Smith or Acme Ltd applied for a patent in Finland? Has a patent been granted? Is the time for filing an opposition still running? Is the patent still in force? Does the patent cover, besides the machine, also the method? Has Company A transferred the patent to Company B or someone else? When is the renewal fee due and how much is it?
If you need answers to questions like these, do check from PatInfo!
Contents of service
The database contains basic data, procedural status, validity and payment information on Finnish
- patent applications filed since 1970 (kind codes FI A0, A, B and C), and
- utility model applications filed since 1992 (kind codes FI U0 and U).
- applications for supplementary protection certificates (SPC)
- Please note that no data is available concerning unpublished patent applications filed in 1970-1978.
- On 2 January 2013 all the information on utility models stored in the Utility Model Net database was transferred to the PatInfo search service.