Accessibility statement: Annual report
The Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH) works constantly to improve the accessibility of the service. We will update the statement as accessibility problems are corrected.
The PRH is committed to making the online annual report accessible in accordance with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services (laki digitaalisten palvelujen tarjoamisesta 306/2019Open link in a new tab, lag om tillhandahållande av digitala tjänsterOpen link in a new tab).
How the accessibility statement was compiled
This statement was compiled on 14 September 2020. The statement is based on:
- an assessment carried out by a third party
- our own assessment that most of the problems the third party discovered in their assessment have been corrected according to the instructions of the third party.
The statement was last revised on 23 January 2024.
How accessible this service is
This online service is only partially compliant with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019, due to the non-compliance listed below.
The following content or functions are not yet compliant with the requirements (according to the WCAG criteria), but the problems will be corrected:
- (WCAG 1.4.4) Increasing only the text size to 200 percent breaks up some of the elements in the service.
- (WCAG 1.3.1, accessibility in general) An incorrect attribute has been used in images and image links.
The annual reports 2018 - 2020 also include inaccessible content as follows:
- (Accessibility in general) The navigation structure is not logical. The navigation link names are not identical with the page headings.
- (WCAG 1.4.5, 1.1.1) There is text unnecessarily in image form.
- (WCAG 1.3.1, accessibility in general) The heading structure of the pages is not logical. The names of the navigation links and the target pages do not correspond to one another.
- (WCAG 1.1.1, 2.4.4) Not all visual elements have text alternatives.
- (WCAG 1.1.1, 2.4.4) The info graphics has no text alternatives.
- (WCAG 1.2.1) The annual report includes links to podcasts on the prh.fi website that have no text alternatives.
The PRH will do its best to make the inaccessible content accessible during 2025.
How to give feedback on accessibility problems
If you notice any problems in accessibility, first give feedback to us at the PRH. It may take up to 14 days to get an answer. The PRH feedback group processes your feedback. Give feedback about accessibility problems.
If you are not satisfied with our answer or if you do not receive an answer from us within 14 days, you can file a complaint with the accessibility supervisory authority, the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI) of Southern Finland. See the webpage of AVI Southern Finland for more detailed instructions in Finnish and in Swedish on how to file a complaint and how your matter is processed. Open link in a new tab
Contact information for the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Supervisory Unit
saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (in Finnish and in Swedish) Open link in a new tab
Telephone exchange +358 295 016 000