Accessibility statement: Deposit account
The Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH) works constantly to improve the accessibility of the service. We will update the statement as accessibility problems are corrected.
The PRH is committed to making the deposit account accessible in accordance with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services (laki digitaalisten palvelujen tarjoamisesta 306/2019Open link in a new tab, lag om tillhandahållande av digitala tjänster 306/2019Open link in a new tab).
How the accessibility statement was compiled
This statement was compiled on 6 April 2022. The statement is based on an assessment carried out by a third party.
How accessible this service is
This online service is only partially compliant with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019), due to the non-compliance listed below.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reason:
The following content or functions are not yet compliant with the requirements (according to the WCAG criteria), but the problems will be corrected:
1. (WCAG 1.1.1, 1.4.1, 4.1.2) Visual distinctiveness of links and texts in tables
2. (WCAG 1.4.4) Decline in readability when the resolution is scaled up to 200%
3. (WCAG 2.4.6) Specifications of page translations, visibility in alt and arial labels
4. (WCAG 1.3.1, 3.3.2) Suggested accessibility improvements in the calendar element
5. (WCAG 4.1.3) Search function status messages are deficient when using a screen reader
6. (WCAG 1.1.1, 4.1.2) Interpretation deficiencies of attributes on an active page to a screen reader
7. (WCAG 1.3.1, 2.4.6) Presentation of visual information in euros deviates from the standard
8. (WCAG 4.1.2, 1.4.10) Defective extensions in the resolution attributes of the mobile version
9. (WCAG 4.1.2) Extra extension attributes in the main navigation element
10. (WCAG 4.1.1) Quality of HTML code
The PRH will do its best to make the inaccessible content accessible during 2023–2025.
How to give feedback on accessibility problemsIf you notice any problems in accessibility, first give feedback to us at the PRH. It may take up to 14 days to get an answer. The PRH feedback group processes your feedback. Give feedback about accessibility problems.
If you are not satisfied with our answer or if you do not receive an answer from us within 14 days, you can file a complaint with the accessibility supervisory authority, the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI) of Southern Finland. See the webpage of AVI Southern Finland for more detailed instructions in Finnish and in Swedish on how to file a complaint and how your matter is processed.Open link in a new tab
Contact information for the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern FinlandRegional State Administrative Agency
Accessibility Supervisory Unit
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (in Finnish and in Swedish)Open link in a new tab
Telephone exchange +358 295 016 000