Accessibility statement: Industrial Property Gazettes
The Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH) works constantly to improve the accessibility of the service. We will update the statement as accessibility problems are corrected.
The PRH is committed to making the Industrial Property Gazettes service accessible in accordance with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services (laki digitaalisten palvelujen tarjoamisesta 306/2019Open link in a new tab, lag om tillhandahållande av digitala tjänster 306/2019Open link in a new tab).
How the accessibility statement was compiled
This statement was compiled on 16 August 2022. The statement is based on
- an assessment carried out by a third party our own assessment that most of the problems the third party discovered in their assessment have been corrected according to the instructions of the third party.
Utlåtandet sågs senast över den 1 februari 2023.
The statement was last revised on 1 February 2023.
How accessible this service is
This online service is only partially compliant with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019, due to the non-compliance listed below.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reason: non-compliance with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
The following content or functions are not yet compliant with the requirements (according to the WCAG criteria), but we are working on ways to repair the defects and repair them as we develop the service further:
- (WCAG 1.3.1) The “Trademark details" table has an empty column header cell. If the “Trademark details" cell is the header of both columns, it should be determined to be divided correctly also programmatically.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) The table does not have determined row headers. This means that when a screen reader moves from one detail to another (for example, between dates), the user does not hear what the purpose of each date is.
- (WCAG 1.3.1, 1.4.1) Distinctiveness of links from the rest of the text. The contrast between the grey text and the blue colour of the links is not sufficient, which is why colour is the only differentiator, through a contrast ratio of 1:1.
- (WCAG 4.1.3) Screen reader users should get messages about visual changes of the service. At present, this is not realised in terms of the search function.
- In the service, elements with focus have a visible focus frame, but it is not that distinguishable in all browsers (a light blue frame against a dark blue background).
How to give feedback on accessibility problems
If you notice any problems in accessibility, first give feedback to us at the PRH. It may take up to 14 days to get an answer. The PRH feedback group processes your feedback. Give feedback about accessibility problems.
If you are not satisfied with our answer or if you do not receive an answer from us within 14 days, you can file a complaint with the accessibility supervisory authority, the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI) of Southern Finland. See the webpage of AVI Southern Finland for more detailed instructions in Finnish and in Swedish on how to file a complaint and how your matter is processed.Open link in a new tab
Contact information for the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Supervisory Unit
saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fiOpen link in a new tab(in Finnish and in Swedish)
Telephone exchange +358 295 016 000