Change of address of an association

The chairperson of an association is responsible for reporting a change of address.

You can report a change of address free of charge

  • online
  • in writing, using e.g. the form for changing the right to sign for the association, signed by the chairperson.

Please note that a change of address reported to the Register of Associations is not updated in any other registers in which the association is recorded. For example an association recorded in the Business Information System (BIS) must also, if necessary, report a change of address by using BIS Notification Form Y4.

Printable version
Latest update 01.04.2015