Trade Register forms
Our forms are available at the Business Information System (BIS) web site which is jointly maintained by the PRH and the Finnish Tax Administration.
Please note that the forms contain several pages. In notifications of changes, fill in only the details that have changed.
Please complete the form before you print and sign it. Then send it to:
PRH – Tax Administration
Business Information System
P.O. Box 2000
You can also submit your notification in person to
- our Client Service in Helsinki
- local tax offices ('verotoimisto')
- local register offices (‘maistraatti’) or
- centres for economic development, transport and the environment (ELY centres ) (please check in advance whether the service is available).
Notification forms are available from all the locations listed above.
The handling fee must be paid in advance
In most cases, notifications are subject to a fee. Some notifications are free of charge, such as changes of address, or notifications of termination of business. The notification is also free of charge if you only notify the Tax Administration on the notification forms, for example notifications of interruption of business.
The fees have to be paid in advance. Please make sure that you have enclosed the receipt with your notification. You can pay the fee at our Client Service in Helsinki.
You can also pay the handling fee at local register offices (‘maistraatti’) or at some ELY centres when you submit your notification. Check the method of payment beforehand with these offices.
Please note that the fees cannot be paid at tax offices.
FInancial statements forms
- See our instructions on how to file financial statements (annual accounts)
- Use a form either in Finnish or in Swedish to file your financial statements.
- Please note: If you file any other tax return form than 6B (for example tax return form 4 for real estate corporations), then you must send your financial statements directly to the Trade Register. In that case, submit the financial statements to the Trade Register together with the form.
- Submit the final accounts of merger/demerger or liquidation directly to the Trade Register together with the form.
Correction Form (Korjauslomake, Rättelseblankett)
- Please use our Correction Form when you correct your notification or application as requested by the Trade Register.
- Please note that the Finnish Trade Register Act changed on 1 January 2014. Use a specific Personal Data Form for submitting identification data of natural persons. Do not fill in personal identity codes or home addresses on any other notification forms. Read more.
- Go to the Correction Form in Finnish or in Swedish
Personal Data Form
- Please note that the Finnish Trade Register Act changed on 1 January 2014. Use a specific Personal Data Form for submitting identification data of natural persons. Do not fill in personal identity codes or home addresses on any other notification forms. Read more
- Personal Data Form in Finnish and English on the BIS website.