Electronic Trade Register extracts of companies now available free of charge from Virre Information Service
can download electronic Trade Register extracts for companies,
businesses or housing companies to your computer free of charge in the
Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH) Virre Information Service.
The electronic Trade Register extracts include company details in the Finnish Trade Register, such as the company name, line of business, place of registered office, contact details and persons responsible for the company.
Proceed as follows in the Virre Information Service
- Go to the Virre Information Service. Open link in a new tab
- Enter the Finnish Business ID of the company on the first page of the service.
- On the Basic details of the company page, you will see the basic details that are free of charge. Select “Electronic extract from the Trade Register" to access to an electronic Trade Register extract free of charge.
- You can print out the PDF document or save it to your computer.
- If the extract does not open on your device, allow pop-up windows in the browser settings and try again.
If you do not know the Finnish Business ID of the company, you can search for it by the company name.
Trade Register extracts ordered separately are still subject to a charge.
the Virre service, you can also buy financial statements, translated
extracts, or organisation rules, such as articles of association,
partnership agreements, rules or bylaws, of companies. You can pay using
your internet banking codes or by credit card. If you need register
details often, you can register in the service or become a contract
User terms and conditions of Virre Information Service
note that the service is primarily intended to searching for and
checking individual details for the users' own use. The information
retrieved from the service may also include personal data. Therefore,
data protection legislation must be taken into account when using the
information. Read the user terms and conditions at prh.fi.
For more information, please contact
Trade Register’s Advisory Service
Tel. +358 29 509 5030