Arkadiankatu 6 A, Helsinki
P.O. Box 1140, FI-00101 Helsinki, Finland
+358 29 509 5000, open Mon - Fri 8.00 - 16.15
Client service, street address
Arkadiankatu 6 A, 00100 Helsinki, open Mon - Fri 9.00 - 16.15
Client service, telephone
+358 29 509 5030, Mon - Fri 9.00 - 16.15
Read more about the contact details for the registry.
Please note that you can leave documents in the white post box at the main entrance door as early as 8.00.
Scandinavian letters å, ä and ö are replaced with a, a and o, respectively.
You can send secure email to us at https://turvaposti.prh.fi/:
- Type your email address in the box after “From" and click “Continue".
- Click “Register" to register your email address. A personal link will then be sent to your email address.
- Log into your email account and click on the link to write secure messages.
- Select "PRH Registry" as recipient and click "Done".
- Write a message.
- Click “Send".
Arkadiankatu 6 A, 00100 Helsinki, open Mon–Fri 9.00–16.15.
Read more about the library.
Online invoicing address: 003702446831
Finnish Party Identification Number (OVT): 003702446831
Business ID: 0244683-1
Transmission Identification Code of OpusCapita Ltd: 003710948874
Contact details of OpusCapita Ltd: +358 20 538 8500
P.O. Box 7039, FI-01051 LASKUT, Finland
Give this address in the invoice as well.
Located centrally, our office is easily accessible for public transport users. Nearest metro station is Kamppi. Find the best connections for you on the Helsinki Region Transport website.
Nearest car parks:
Kamppi Car Park (Olavinkatu)
Eliel Car Park (Eliel-aukio/Töölönlahdenkatu)
View Larger Map
Wireless network for temporary use
You can now use our wireless network, WLAN. To use the network you need a user ID and password for two, four or 24 hours.
You can request the ID and password at the reception desk at the main entrance.
- Interruptions to our Name checking service for companies on Friday 17 February between 3.00–9.30 a.m. 16.02.2017
- EUIPO: €1.3 billion lost every year across the EU due to fake pesticides 10.02.2017
- Problem with document order forms now fixed – check your orders placed on 7 February 2017 07.02.2017
- Technical problems in our document order forms 07.02.2017