How to file an application?
You can file a utility model application with us by:
- mailing it to:
Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH)
FI-00091 PRH, Finland
- by filing it to PRH Registry by secure email. See instructions on how to send secure email.
- delivering it to our client service Mon-Fri 9.00–16.15. See our contact details and how to reach us.
- by filing it online using the EPO Online Filing (eOLF) software, which is available free of charge. Please note that the software is most suitable for patent attorneys or agents or other experienced filers. To use eOLF, you need a card for electronic signatures and a card reader etc. Read more about eOLF.
- fax. The number for fax filing is +358 29 509 5328 (the Registry number).
- Please note that fax filing may pose an information security risk. Should you have any doubt at all about your machine’s data security, we recommend that you do not use it for your filing.
Please pay the registration fee when filing your application. Go to the price list and payment instructions .
Printable version Latest update 10.06.2021