How to file an application with the PRH
There are several alternative ways to submit a utility model application to us:
- Send the application by secure email to the PRH Registry.
- Read our instructions for sending secure email.
- Read more in the contact details of our Registry.
- Send your application by post to:
Finnish Patent and Registration Office
- Bring the application to our customer service point.
- See the contact details of our customer service.
- See our contact details and visiting address.
- You can also use the EPO Online Filing (eOLF) software to file the application. The software is suitable for IPR professionals. To use eOLF, you need a smart card for electronic signatures and a smart card reader. Read more about eOLF.
Pay the registration fee when you file your application. Go to our price list and payment instructions for utility models.
Printable version Latest update 31.03.2023