Finnish Register of Associations
The PRH keeps the Finnish Register of Associations. It contains details of registered associations, such as their rules and details of persons entitled to sign for associations, in other words, people who can act on behalf of associations. Read more about associations.
How to file a notification with the register
In the menu, you will find instructions on how to found an association and instructions for registered associations. Save time and money by filing your notification online. The online filing service is available in Finnish and in Swedish. Go to the online filing service of the Finnish Register of Associations. Start by identifying yourself via the suomi.fi service.
Religious communities file their notifications using paper forms. You will find the instructions in the menu.
Before filing a notification, check estimated processing times below.
Monitor the progress of your notification
You can monitor the progress of your notification online. Go to the online filing service in Finnish and in Swedish. Start by identifying yourself via the suomi.fi service.
Register extracts, rules and other details of associations
Use our online information service to check the registered details of associations, chambers of commerce, or religious communities. You can also buy register extracts, and association rules that have been registered since 2011. The extracts and rules are available in Finnish or in Swedish.
- Company and organisation search at ytj.fi: print button added and display of the code of the main line of business improved
- Changes to the prices of the Information Service of the Finnish Register of Associations on 1 June 2023
- Our telephone exchange and customer service close at 15.00 on 3 May
- Company and organisation search at ytj.fi: improvements to printing and to showing the code of the main line of business
- New company search function at ytj.fi