What is a trademark?
A trademark is a sign that distinguishes the goods and services produced by a company from similar goods and services of other companies. A trademark functions as a kind of distinctive symbol on the market. Read more.
Other possibilities to protect your rights
A utility model, like a patent, gives you an exclusive right to use your invention commercially. It is intended to protect simple device and product inventions.
Please note that you can apply to register your trademark at the Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH) only in Finnish or in Swedish.
- Changes to trademark fees on 1 May 2017 27.04.2017
- IPR for Startups 4 May 2017 04.04.2017
- EUIPO: EUR 45.3 billion lost worldwide due to fake smartphones in 2015 01.03.2017
- Clients very satisfied with our services 28.02.2017
- One hour interruptions to our online services for trademarks and designs on 22 and 23 February 21.02.2017