A trademark is a symbol which distinguishes the goods and services of a company from similar goods and services of other companies.
Companies should protect their trademarks by applying for trademark registration. Registration gives the exclusive right to use the mark as a symbol for goods or services. Only the registration holders may use the trademark in their business and may also prohibit others from using their mark or some other mark liable to be confused with it.
Welcome to learn more about how trademarks can be protected.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment: Participate in Team Finland's development 25.10.2016
- EPO's survey on the use of information in the innovation process 19.10.2016
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment: Antti Riivari appointed as Director General of Finnish Patent and Registration Office 25.08.2016
- EUIPO: €1.3 billion lost every year across the EU due to fake spirits and wine 26.07.2016
- 10 minutes to improve the quality of your business. Your support is important! 19.07.2016