An enterprise mortgage (also called business mortgage or floating charge) may be applied for on the property of a trader recorded in the Finnish Trade Register. The mortgage may be applied for either by the trader or by a creditor.
Information about enterprise mortgages
In Virre Information Service, you can access electronic abstracts of the Finnish Register of Enterprise Mortgages, view notifications submitted to the register, and run various statistics. Go to Virre Information Service.Open link in a new tab
- New online services in our library
- Our customer service point will be closed for the entire day on Thursday 30 November – our telephone advisory service will be closed from 13.00
- New Virre feature: download electronically sealed register extracts
- Our telephone advisory service opens at 12.00 on Mon 23 October 2023
- PRH customer service point in Helsinki opens at 13.00 on Tuesday 3 October