Skip to main content

Price list and payment instructions

Handling fees for notifications and applications

Most notifications and applications submitted to the Trade Register are subject to a fee. Some notifications are free of charge, such as changes of address, or notifications of termination of business. The notification is also free of charge if you only notify the Tax Administration.

Submit your notifications in the online service at and on forms

You can submit notifications to the Finnish Trade Register in the online service at (in Finnish or in Swedish) or on paper forms.

If it is not possible to file a notification concerning a limited liability company or a branch in the online service at, you can file the notification on an online form.

The online service at automatically calculates the handling fee, and you pay the fee in the service after signing the notification.

If you file your notification on an online form or a paper form, pay the handling fee in advance and enclose the receipt with your notification. Read more in our payment instructions.

Please note that you do not pay the handling fee in advance if you file financial statements late and with respect to certain application matters. We will send you an invoice for the handling fee after the registration.

Go to our list of handling fees.

Information service fees

You can buy our information service products, such as register extracts or financial statements, in the Virre Information Service. You can pay for the documents with your internet bank codes or by credit card. Go to the Virre Information Service.Open link in a new tab

If online payment is not possible for you, you can also use an order form to order documents – then the documents will be sent to you by post and you make the payment against invoice. Read more about our fees, or go to the order forms:

Printable version Latest update 13.02.2024