A trademark is a sign that distinguishes one company’s goods and services from similar goods and services from other companies. Read more about trademarks.
Are you applying to register a trademark for the first time?
We have compiled a quick guide for new trademark applicants. Our quick guide provides the vital information you need to know before applying to register a trademark. Visit our quick guide.
Apply to register your trademark online
You can apply to register your trademark online. Go to our Trademark Services.
Other ways to protect your rights
A design right protects the appearance of a product or a part of a product.
A patent gives you an exclusive right to use your invention commercially.
A utility model, like a patent, gives you an exclusive right to use your invention commercially. It is intended to protect simple device and product inventions.
- Protect your intellectual property: SME Fund open for grant applications again
- New online services in our library
- Changes to trademark fees from 1 January 2024
- Changes to fees for commercial patent, trademark and design services from 1 January 2024
- Trademark and design right documents are now available in the PRH Document Service